For the Cheesecake:
2 Packages of cream cheese, softened
½ cup of canned pumpkin
½ cup brown sugar
½ tsp vanilla
½ tsp cinnamon
A dash of cloves
A dash of nutmeg
For the Crust:
1 ¼ cups of ginger cookie crumbs
½ cup pecans, very finely chopped
¼ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup of butter, melted
For the Whipped cream
1 medium container of whipping cream
Sugar to taste (usually around a tablespoon)
½ tsp Vanilla
You will need:
A 9 inch spring form pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F), place a pan of water on the bottom rack of the oven. This will increase the humidity of your oven and prevent your cheesecake from cracking.
- Combine the cookie crumbs, pecans, granulated sugar and melted butter together. Press evenly onto the bottom of your spring form pan. Bake the crust for 8 minutes or until golden brown and remove from oven.
- Mix together pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves on medium until
- Pour the mixture onto your crust
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes until the center is almost set.
- Leave your cheesecake to cool then refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
To make your whipped cream: throw together your whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form.