Triple Decker Monte Cristo Sandwich
Pinch of salt
3 Slices Sourdough bread
Black forest ham
2 slices bacon
Sliced Cheddar cheese
Sliced Swiss cheese
- Cook bacon in frying pan until crisp place on the side for later
- Mix eggs milk and a pinch of salt together in a bowl
- Dip slices of bread into egg mix making sure both sides are thoroughly coated
4 .In a large frying pan, fry the bread until golden brown on both sides (just like French toast)
- Put slices of ham on the first piece of bread and cover with slice of cheddar cheese, for the second piece of bread add the rest of your ham slices add the bacon cover with sliced Swiss cheese. Place both pieces of bread on a baking pan and put in the oven to broil for 20-30 seconds just to melt the cheese.
- Remove from the oven and put the slice of bread with the ham and cheddar as the bottom layer, then place the slice of bread with the bacon and Swiss on top with the bacon and Swiss facing up, then add your third slice of bread to the top and you have your triple decker Monte Cristo.
Eggs en Cocotte
Place an egg in a ramekin, place the ramekin in a 4 inch baking pan with 1 cm of water in the baking pan. Place the whole thing in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Serve on top of a slice of tomato and a sprig of basil.